Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cause the new look New Orleans Hornets are bound for central division supremcy in 2002-2003!! I just love the replay of Baron shaking and rattling little Jerry Stackhouse. Man I can't wait to see it happen up and close 4 times a year!:yes:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Originally posted by RaginCajun
Cause the new look New Orleans Hornets are bound for central division supremcy in 2002-2003!! I just love the replay of Baron shaking and rattling little Jerry Stackhouse. Man I can't wait to see it happen up and close 4 times a year!:yes:
I would not get to excited over beating jerry on the defensive end he really is not that good of a defender. I do think it will come down to new orleans and detroit. Hey its cool you can have the divison because we are winning the conference this year and then getting rolled by either sac town or the lakers......

·
Registered
71 Posts
New Orleans and Detroit are good teams and all, but they better watch out when my New York Knicks come to town. McDyess is going to make Ben Wallace and P.J. Brown wish they were never in the Eastern Conference. I still think we will be lucky though even to get the 8th seed in the East this year.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by spartansfan223
New Orleans and Detroit are good teams and all, but they better watch out when my New York Knicks come to town. McDyess is going to make Ben Wallace and P.J. Brown wish they were never in the Eastern Conference. I still think we will be lucky though even to get the 8th seed in the East this year.
New York is in the Atlantic division.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
The last time I saw Jermaine play the Pistons he looked like he needed his mommy (or a time out).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts