Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to give a new site a try with Bull4ever pressing the "flush" button on RealGM. Nice to see some 'ol buddies here!

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Damnit! Not Electric Slim! :grinning:

I guess you got my last couple PMs over there? I've posted a couple more times and sent a message to da_bull7.

I'll keep you posted.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Electric Slim, aka Jerry Kraut ;)

·
BasketballBoards Fat Cat
1,320 Posts
Velcome. Ve have been vaiting...

(Sorry, I went to GermanFest in Milwaukee last weekend.)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome Manual Fat :D

This site is so easy even I can have an avatar(if I want one) :grinning: . I'll always be grateful for your attempt to help me with one on Real GM. :)

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Welcome Sir StinkyPants or whatever your name is in your punk band. :D

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Slim, how did the show go Saturday night? It appeared you were in "good spirits" when you got home and began posting on the other site.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Its Slimmy Slim Slam Sammy Jim Electria bah I don't know where I"m heading on this one. :laugh:

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Long time no see Rhyder and devestata. Like Darth Vader, there's still some good left in good 'ol Jerry Kraut. It's also nice to see Sicky, Songcycle, and HJHR which had enough smarts to come here sooner :).

Dkg1 and Lizzy: There unfortunately was a pretty low turn out. It also didn't help that Warped Tour was in town, and that kind of sucks the life out of the Fireside Bowl. We headlined, and unfortunately practically no one saw the first two bands: The Beatings from Boston, and The Set Up from Richmond VA. Too bad, they were good.

Note to FJ: Ari Up from The Slits played the later show. I kinda wanted to see the legendary ex-girlfriend-of-Johnny Rotten in the flesh. To anyone who hasn't heard off The Slits, go to allmusic.com and type The Slits into the search engine, and look at the cover of their debut album. You'll see what I mean by in the flesh.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=Amzmyxdsbjola

Question to Lizzy: Do you have a bigger rack than the brunette (Palmolive the drummer - also of Kurt Cobains fav The Raincoats)?

Just asking! ;)

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Nater
Velcome. Ve have been vaiting...

(Sorry, I went to GermanFest in Milwaukee last weekend.)
I wrote a song in German called "Macht, Geld, und der Mord" for my solo synth-pop side project Von Jugel. It will be released as a split ep with my brother's electronic group Ghost Arcade on Phonetic records. It has received some attention at Weekend Records located on Division and Damen. They also sell weird soap.

·
Registered
929 Posts
:laugh:Slim you old dog, it's fantastic to have you here. I always enjoyed your posts on that other board. Did I read correctly, did you mention the Fireside Bowl?

:laugh: I assume I did.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Seems like I recall you from another site..

Hey Slim, let me be the first to we....uh, let me be the second to....ahhh....OH WELL...WELCOME SLIM!!!:laugh:

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Slim,

My welcome is delayed as well. But good to see you, at last.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts