Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Although I am a Penny Hardaway fan, I will be fair to any fans here even they don't like Penny.

If you feel like Penny is wash up, feel free to talk about it but make sure we respect each other's opinions and no profanity.

Thank you..

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Penny is/was a nice player. i got involved in Bball like 5 years ago so I caught the tail end of the Hardaway-Shaq era. I think that he could still be awesome if he hadn't injured i himself.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure thing Kabi. Penny was awsome and had done so much for the Magic in 95 playoffs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey penny hardaway i have a question

How can i change my phoenix suns icon to one of my own custom logos?I have a penny hardaway cent logo that woul dlike to use instead. thanks

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: hey penny hardaway i have a question

Originally posted by pennyfan03
How can i change my phoenix suns icon to one of my own custom logos?I have a penny hardaway cent logo that woul dlike to use instead. thanks
Go to the "User CP" on top of the screen, then click on it, I think you will see "Edit options", click it, and go to the bottom, go "change Avatar", then go to the bottom, "Upload Avatar from your computer", then just attach the file you have on your pc, hope that helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is it okay if say players are overrated? I think kobe is overrated and his shoes too. thanks thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.