Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi this is deveangeorge i am new to this basketball forum i love the lakers and the clippers but i like the lakers better i want to be more involved in this forum because everyone is very nice and cool and funny my favorite player is devean george i met devean george personally when i was very young he is very nice i am new to this forum but i am familiar with the forum style i would really appreciate it if all of you lakers fan could rep me thank you

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Welcome aboard. Most people diss George as a player but he seems like a decent guy. Here is what one of our posters, John, thinks of George (more specifically, his nose). You'll see him someday:

John said:
I called it as one of the greatest nostrils of all time. Sorry, I just never could picture a human being having that kind of nose. In cartoon, yes, but in real life?

ANd I respect the fact that the guy never tried to hide his nose on TV, infact he didnt think it was a problem showcasing his nose and bothers the viewer to stop watching. An to some extent, some had to turned off the TV just to aviod the vomit and further illness. No kiding, I forced to turn off the TV twice when he complained a foul aginst him. GOD, that nose was amazing!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
deveangeorge said:
hi this is deveangeorge i am new to this basketball forum i love the lakers and the clippers but i like the lakers better i want to be more involved in this forum because everyone is very nice and cool and funny my favorite player is devean george i met devean george personally when i was very young he is very nice i am new to this forum but i am familiar with the forum style i would really appreciate it if all of you lakers fan could rep me thank you
if you want to get reped, go to the nets forum and pretend your a nets fan too... you will be at 75 by tuesday

·
Premium Member
5,405 Posts
Cris said:
if you want to get reped, go to the nets forum and pretend your a nets fan too... you will be at 75 by tuesday
LOL how do they do that? wtf

1 - 14 of 14 Posts