and Phoenix had another game like that

133-118 over the knicks

both teams need to about score 5 points

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
speedythief said:
This game is insane! Go Warriors!
Every game involving them has been like that lately. They don't play much D.....but can score with anybody and have some of the most exciting players in the league.....that's a good recipe for great games.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sherwin said:
How is everone watching this game? wheres it on?
its not on any national tv, they might be just following over the internet or through NBALP,

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
its not on any national tv, they might be illegaly viewing over the internet like me or have NBALP or following on the internet
How do you illegaly view over the internet? PM me if its too controversial to put on here :D

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
I was about to post about the Celtics 134-127 2OT game with the Clippers, then I saw the highlights on SportsCenter and realized that it was close, but not quite. Pierce had 33 in 27 minutes in that game.

11,213 Posts
agoo101284 said:
I was about to post about the Celtics 134-127 2OT game with the Clippers, then I saw the highlights on SportsCenter and realized that it was close, but not quite. Pierce had 33 in 27 minutes in that game.
Clippers loss another doulbe OT game the very next day? Ouch. That must really hurt.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Damn, these past two Spurs games have been a freaking roller coaster of emotions. One minute I'm cussing at the television, the next I'm jumping up and down in joy, the next I'm cussing out Horry, the next I'm saying I love him.......just two strange, yet extremely exciting games.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts