Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anyone know the vertical leap of kedrick brown or know who has the highest vertical leap in the league?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by Malakian
I think Jonathan Bender has the highest vertical. It is some where around 43 or 44 inches.
Doubtful.... He just looks like he is jumping high. Why does a Pacer have to be involved in every discussion? Not attacking anyone, just a general question....

·
Registered
514 Posts
KC he was just saying that is 2 words not 1, but anyways how high is Eddie Robinson verticle.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by blkwdw13
KC he was just saying that is 2 words not 1, but anyways how high is Eddie Robinson verticle.
Yeah, I know. Sarcasm, look it up (I'm using it now). ;) Anyways, I don't know the exact number.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by KC

Doubtful.... He just looks like he is jumping high. Why does a Pacer have to be involved in every discussion? Not attacking anyone, just a general question....
IDK why. It is my favorite team and my favorite player and I know the most abouit them... You know? You know the most about your fvorite players.

And yes it was measured in practice by the coaches. It wasn't exact, but it was around 43 or 44 inches.

·
A!
9,434 Posts

IDK why. It is my favorite team and my favorite player and I know the most abouit them... You know? You know the most about your fvorite players.

And yes it was measured in practice by the coaches. It wasn't exact, but it was around 43 or 44 inches.
Ahhhhh.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
This will not answer your question but on the same topic i visited,
http://www.jumpusa.com/psj1.html and they had the listed vertical of:

Kobe Bryant 38"
Shaquille O' neal 32"
Vince Carter 43"
Steve Francis 40"
Karl Malone 28"

It also had Spud Webb as a 46"
The younger version of Jordan, Nique, and Bird as 43, 42, and 28 respectively.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts

:| Are you ****tin me?

I said the same thing but that what i saw so i posted it. I posted the address for the website above. So if you don't believe it which I have a hard time doing go ahead and check it out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Eddie Robinsons still in the NBA? Damn, that surprises me, I thought he would be in the NBDL by now.
Anyways I dont know if those numbers are true or not, Kobes verticle is only 38"? Anyways I'd like to see Benders official verticle, that would be amazing if it was 43" or 44" ecspecialy since he's over 7' tall, guys similar to his height had verticles only in the low 30", damn.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts