Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the funniest things I've read about the Blazers in some time.

Some of the better questions include:
In 18 years, who do you think is going to be the best basketball player: McKinley Randolph, Samaya Telfair, Vladimir Khryapa, or Anthony Przybilla, and is it true that Zach, Vik, Sebastian, and Joel have been pressuring Juan Dixon to have a baby so as to fill out the future starting line-up?
At what age do you think John Canzano started going bald, and how do you think his baldness has affected the way he looks at the world?
Which one of the coaches could you take in a fight?
Click through yourself to read the answers.

Anybody know who this guy Lance Uppercut is? Does he ever post here?

Stepping Razor

· Registered
11,166 Posts
Love the part about Telfair not knowing who Crapzano was. That in itself should get him some more supporters.

Fun article.

· Registered
9,649 Posts
Funny stuff!

Theo's energy drink looks like urine. Either that or he was actually drinking piss, which I think is unlikely.
It doesnt taste good either, I've tried it.

· Registered
16,001 Posts
BEER&BASKETBALL said:
It doesnt taste good either, I've tried it.
... wait for it ...

Ed O.

· Registered
3,756 Posts
Hopefully by the time Samaya Telfair is ready to play basketball the salaries will be more equal. Bassy obviously doesn't know that there was a time when female tennis players didn't get doodly in dollars.

· Registered
16,001 Posts
yakbladder said:
The suspense is almost too much to bear.
I'm just shocked that someone hasn't asked BEER&BASKETBALL why he drank urine.

Ed O.

· Registered
5,891 Posts
lance is a post on the olive that has been showing up on quick's radio internet show "quick chat" on thursdays at 2pm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.