Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MangoMangoMango</b>!
actually....even better....
HIRE LEO RAUTINS
... no Jack Armstrong has way more insight into the Game than Leo even though he has never played. JA undersands it on a psycological level as well as an X's and O's level.

and Byron... nah - let's give KO time - I Think he needs to learn how to make the team enjoy playing more. Right now no one is having fun.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Remember what Vince said before the season?: "We need to win now", to go along with a suggestion stating we need to trade the 1st round pick. And guess what, the Raptors aren't "winning now", so the best possibility to get on the right track is to hire Scott. Kevin O'neill can take part as an assistant, simply as that.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
i hope you realize the reason of the Nets' turnaround from a bottom-perennial team to Eastern Conference Champs was all in due part in Kidd, moreso than Scott.

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
holy crap. some of you guys are so impatient it drives me up the wall. This team is headed in the right direction, it's just a little undermanned. KO has been doing a fine job, and in no way deserves fans to be calling for a coaching change.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Originally posted by <b>charlz</b>!

and Byron... nah - let's give KO time - I Think he needs to learn how to make the team enjoy playing more. Right now no one is having fun.
KO is too stubborn to learn that.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
I think KO is not the problem if you listen to him during a game you can hear him yelling at the players what to drive to the net but the players dont listen...he needs to kick them in the *** so that they will listen to him

·
Registered
731 Posts
we all knew why GG hired KO.....cuz of the money issue.....guess KO is a cheap (in $$) coach......so i don't think GG is going to hire another coach that's going to worth 3-5mil a year......I rather he spend that money in players.....

but KO is not giving any motivation to the team, that's what Lenny lacked last year....but Lenny didn't have 3 of his starters and KO does.....so.....KO better do something right from now on...:upset:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.