·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

from 32 to 3
and
from 52 to 2

go figure...

(they didnt change their #s either... these were the jerseys they were given after the draft)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Weren't those the draft night jersey's that just had their high school numbers on them, and then they picked their real numbers later. I think it would of been pretty funny if Jay Williams picked the number 4 then our possible starting line would have the numbers 1,2,3,4,5.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Michael Jordan (#23) was the catalyst for the old dynasty, and Curry (#2) and Chandler (#3) hope that together they can lead the Bulls to a new dynasty.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Originally posted by blkwdw13
Weren't those the draft night jersey's that just had their high school numbers on them, and then they picked their real numbers later. I think it would of been pretty funny if Jay Williams picked the number 4 then our possible starting line would have the numbers 1,2,3,4,5.
#4 is retired but that would have been cool.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
A New Rule

I propose a new rule.

Anyone who suggests that JWill or any other player should be #4 reaps the punishment of having to switch his/her avatar to a picture of Jerry Sloan (do we have one?) and must include the following statement in his/her signature for the period of an entire week.

"I prostrate myself in humility in front of Jerry Sloan and all Bulls' fans for having the audacity to suggest in ignorance that we should unretire Sloan's #4."

:laugh:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I did not suggest that they unretire the number and I totally forgot that that was Sloan's retired number.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Please no hard feelings, but it seems we get somebody every other week who makes this same suggestion. Most of the time they are folks who probably didn't even know that Jerry Sloan played for the Bulls. But again, please no hard feelings.

·
BasketballBoards Fat Cat
1,320 Posts
Re: A New Rule

Originally posted by NCBullsFan
I propose a new rule.

Anyone who suggests that JWill or any other player should be #4 reaps the punishment of having to switch his/her avatar to a picture of Jerry Sloan (do we have one?) and must include the following statement in his/her signature for the period of an entire week.

"I prostrate myself in humility in front of Jerry Sloan and all Bulls' fans for having the audacity to suggest in ignorance that we should unretire Sloan's #4."

:laugh:
LOL!

Here you go...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Re: A New Rule

Originally posted by NCBullsFan
I propose a new rule.

Anyone who suggests that JWill or any other player should be #4 reaps the punishment of having to switch his/her avatar
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh. I turned the avatar viewing off. Boards much classier and easier to read without all that junk parading around. :)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
TC and EC changed their numbers, because they and JC are close friends, and since JC's number is 1, they did the "bonding" thing by changing to 2 and 3.

But, if JC were traded, I think JW should take the number, for comraderie sakes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts