Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
It's the same kind of player as Harpring. We probably won't get him unless we trade ERob (which I don't know what to think of).

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
He would be a good move because he is used to playing about half as much as Harpring, and would come cheaper. So we could accomodate him without having to dump Robinson. He is also bigger, can play the 4, and shoots the trey better than Harpring. A sort of less clutch Robert Horry.

·
Registered
129 Posts
you're sure your talking about Walter McCarty what ? ? ? I don't know about all that he ain't THAT good.I did't even know he shoots 3's but he will be a great D guy.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Walter McCarty resembles JYD more than Matt Harpring... maybe somewhere in the middle.

He has good defense and is reliable for his minutes... but unlike Harpring, he wouldn't warrant or demand a starting spot or starting minutes.

I like his hustle. He came into the league a little overrated, perhaps, but he kept his energy level high through most of his career.

To my knowledge, the Bulls lack a hustle energy type of player. I have no idea who would dive for the loose ball in our roster, or who specializes in taking hard charges.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What or who is JYD and Baxter used to get those loose balls at Maryland and I've seen Hassel get a few too...I'm a big fan of Hassel,ALL AROUND PLAYER EXTRORDINAIRE ! ! !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts