Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Awww Damn. It looks like he got his head put on someone elses body from where he was at last year. He must be hard at work this summer. It finaly is time for his breakout season, I cant wait. Thanks for the hook up too Malakian

·
Registered
12 Posts
LMFAO!

Well I guess if he was on steroids he could of gotten that much bigger, but dont think his arms would of grown that much over the off season...also i saw him the other day talking to a meadia guy...ya his arms are not that big...next time dont make it sooooo obvious that they are not his arms.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: LMFAO!

Originally posted by bambam_BENDER
Well I guess if he was on steroids he could of gotten that much bigger, but dont think his arms would of grown that much over the off season...also i saw him the other day talking to a meadia guy...ya his arms are not that big...next time dont make it sooooo obvious that they are not his arms.

I got this from Bender's website....

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: LMFAO!

Originally posted by bambam_BENDER
Well I guess if he was on steroids he could of gotten that much bigger, but dont think his arms would of grown that much over the off season
Have you seen tinsley? If you work hard enough, yes your arms will grow

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do me a favor....

Do me a favor and look at the pic...for one thing his neck doesnt even come close to ligning up w/ his shoulders...and the color of skin is off. Ya you can grow...but bender had twigs for arms...these look like Karl Malone arms.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bender

It is a fake. I saw the same picture last year with someone trying to pass it off as Bender after he works out. He will never look like that, especially after only 5 months.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Regardless this is his break out season, mark my words. He doesnt have to be a banger down low, thats not his game. Hes a finess player. He plays the 3, not the 4. He will turn alot of heads next season

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
I can't believe any of you would see that and think it is real.

For those of you who lift weights, you can verify. When you work out, especially upper body (namely traps, chest and triceps) your forearms are indirectly used in most exercises because they are known as stabilizer muscles.

If his arms did grow to be that big, which they didn't, you should expect his forearms to be much, much larger to match the biceps.

On top of it, if he did grow that size, it was because he is on a cycle or two of steroids. Natural muscle growth is 6lbs average per year.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Why are you guys even arguing this, it's obviously fake. There is no way he can ge that big that fast i mean those are American Gladiator arms. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Originally posted by DetBNyce
Why are you guys even arguing this, it's obviously fake. There is no way he can ge that big that fast i mean those are American Gladiator arms. :rolleyes:
Yeah, someone can. It's called steroids.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Yea, so lets put this to rest. His whole body is out of preportion. If he got that big his neck wouldnt still be the same size either, he's still skinny old Bender. Doesnt matter though, hes not a physical player.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Nice photoshop job or whatever program u used. Fooled quite a few people.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Arnie will want his arms back when season starts

Still they are not as big as Jamal Tinlsey's lips

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry but I got it from that same website.

They must have tampered with it...

Got to Picture Gallery 3. You will find it there.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
I compared the two pics and they were different looking.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts