Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to learn more about basketball?

Learn more about College basketball?

Learn more about University of Kansas rich Tradittion?

Want to hear Roy Williams Speak?

Want to hear fromer players speak?

Want to learn what Max Falkinstein witness in 50 plus basketball seasons?

This fall, if you live in the Kansas/Missouri area, you should enroll in a basketball studies course tht Kansas is now offering. Just click on the link below. I am thinking aobout it even though I know a lot about KU basketball, but it would be cool to learn about this stuff.

<a href="http://www.kusports.com/news/kusp_m_basketball2/story/99878">http://www.kusports.com/news/kusp_m_basketball2/story/99878</a>

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
typical KU course

Well how did you guys think Drew Gooden managed to stay elligible? It's by taking courses like this, which is basically PE with a textbook.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait a minute.

I am basically giving people information to learn about basketball. To learn about KU basketball.

This course is brand new. It is not a PE course.

Plus, Why are you disrespecting Drew Gooden? Why disrespecting KU?

I never disrespect MU!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Because its the #1 rivalry in America

We hate each other.

Admit it Kansas Allum. You don't like Missouri, nor their fans. I don't either. He doesn't like Kansas or me or you. Just because we love our school.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Please, that is such a PE class

It's an intellectual PE class at best. I bet you have to change clothes before you go into the "classroom." :grinning:

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Please, that is such a PE class

Originally posted by moTIGS
It's an intellectual PE class at best. I bet you have to change clothes before you go into the "classroom." :grinning:

Hey guess what there is a difference between the class I posted and a class that play basketball. I think you got confused on what type of class that I am talking about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts