Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
People here might find this funny:

In Jack Doyle's, a bar in NYC, a big Bona contingent, in lieu of A10 Tournament action, streamed old Bona games and partied like they were live.
Party like it's 2012 baby! Replay old wins and get the pre-Patty's Guiness on tap. Go full Gleason and kill it with ethanol. Tommy sees your CV and raises you Ebola.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Party like it's 2012 baby! Replay old wins and get the pre-Patty's Guiness on tap. Go full Gleason and kill it with ethanol. Tommy sees your CV and raises you Ebola.
I wasn’t actually there, ‘85, but some of my close friends were giving me play-by-play updates. The bartenders were really amused by the mid-90s Empire Sports Network broadcasts with Jim Brinson and Pete Lonergan.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
People here might find this funny:

In Jack Doyle's, a bar in NYC, a big Bona contingent, in lieu of A10 Tournament action, streamed old Bona games and partied like they were live.
Maybe I should start rewatching the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs to make up for the would have been Presidents' Trophy Bruins not getting to make a run this year.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Maybe I should start rewatching the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs to make up for the would have been Presidents' Trophy Bruins not getting to make a run this year.
Put on some old Ray Bourque tape. Maybe check out Blaine “The Lach-ness Monster” Lacher?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I wasn’t actually there, ‘85, but some of my close friends were giving me play-by-play updates. The bartenders were really amused by the mid-90s Empire Sports Network broadcasts with Jim Brinson and Pete Lonergan.
We'll always be able to thank Johnny the Cable Guy for Empire.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts