Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Bibby, for sure. And what's Jason William doing on that list? o_0 And where's Payton? Nash?

I'm sorry, but the top 5 point guard, IMO have to be(in no particular order):

Bibby, Francis, Nash, Payton, and Marbury.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>c_dog</b>!
Bibby, for sure. And what's Jason William doing on that list? o_0 And where's Payton? Nash?

I'm sorry, but the top 5 point guard, IMO have to be(in no particular order):

Bibby, Francis, Nash, Payton, and Marbury.

The HoopsWorld's top 5 guards was based on, who they'd like to keep an eye out for, to have a big or improved season. It wasn't written on, Who's the top 5 guards in the NBA.

For an example:
Since Bibby just signed a Fat contract for the the big prize and he had his coming out party during the WCF with an outstanding performance, they'd like to see if he would be consistant throughout the entire season.

As for Dre, They'd like to see of he can lead or help the Clippers into a successful season into the playoff's.

Out of this list - I'd pick Bibbs and Dre to have big seasons
:yes:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I've criticized Jason Williams a little too much, I'll admit, but a point guard to "watch out" for? The guy is nearly 27 years old...it's not like 2002-2003 is going to be his "breakout" season.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Wiggum</b>!
I've criticized Jason Williams a little too much, I'll admit, but a point guard to "watch out" for? The guy is nearly 27 years old...it's not like 2002-2003 is going to be his "breakout" season.

I agree, I don't see him breaking out. Wether it's just lack of desire or being unfocused, We've seen the best he has to offer. Who know's? will Jerry's presence turn his career around?? He's been known as a great motivator with his players. We'll see

1 - 5 of 5 Posts