Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post pics, links and talk about hot girls :biggrin:

11,213 Posts
Haha! I love it! Best thread in your forum yet, TheRoc5! Is it just bout celebrities or what though? If it is, then how bout Christina Ricci? She's damn fine, especially when she was younger, like 13-17.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
uhhh duh! all u guys had to do was like talk about ME! HAHAHHAHA ohhh my gosh!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO KIDDING! ok boredom is coming over me!!!! and hyperness! at 2:30 am... well i'm just dropping by to say HI!

let's talk about hot girls....umm i dont really have a celebrity who i think is super hot... it used to be britney spears but yeah... not anymore. i like lindsay though. she's hot.... well when she has meat...

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XxMia_9xX said:
uhhh duh! all u guys had to do was like talk about ME! HAHAHHAHA ohhh my gosh!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO KIDDING! ok boredom is coming over me!!!! and hyperness! at 2:30 am... well i'm just dropping by to say HI!

let's talk about hot girls....umm i dont really have a celebrity who i think is super hot... it used to be britney spears but yeah... not anymore. i like lindsay though. she's hot.... well when she has meat...
well first off i would like to say my gurl then
beyonce
jessica simpson
who yall thinks hotter

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
well i haven't seen your gf but i'm gonna go for beyonce as the hottest in your list...

for some reason i really do not think jessica simpson is cute.... her nose and her face structure doesn't look too good for me. i dunno there's something about her i don't like... or maybe i'm just hating! hahha

jessica alba is hot too!

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
KidCanada said:
Trish Stratus is the hottest babe on the planet.

OKay thats enough, you're welcome.
hmmmmmm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts