Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Right now, I would have to agree and say it's the Pistons! Hopefully my Raptors can change things tonight.

Close behind the Pistons however are the Spurs, who pretty much pulled a worst to first in the West. Beautiful sight.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
The Spurs just lost to Atlanta.

Detroits won 9 in a row and have been blowing everybody out. And before anyone says anything about the East, 5 of those 9 wins have come against the West.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Indiana and Detroit..... what the hell did i just say that.. man teh two best teams arefrom the east... has the world gone topsy turvy?

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
I´d say Minnesot and San Antonio
Here's a good statement that detracts these statements:

The Spurs just lost to Atlanta.
I mean, the Spurs have won 17 of 19 games, but it's hard for me to consider them hot when they lose to the Atlanta Hawks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Basically, the Pistons, Kings, Spurs, Pacers and Timberwolves are all on fire. You can play with the numbers to make pretty much any of them look like the hottest team, but the truth is they are all steamrollers right now. The Pistons have the longest win streak though, so as a blatant homer, I'm proclaiming them the hottest team in basketball :D

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NYKBaller</b>!
Knicks
If you're going to go on that style of thought, I'll say Chicago is the hottest team right now. :) Seriously, I have no doubt that it's Minnesota. They have a small team right now, depth wise, but continue to put together good wins.

I hope you were joking with your choice of the Knicks, BTW. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.