Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Your Humble Homer
11,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you rather have OUT of the rotation?

I like Jackson over House.

1) hes more consistent
2) He can rebound
3) He can shoot the three better then House.

Whats your guys thoughts?

·
Registered
67 Posts
It looks like this may be a non-issue, especially if D'Antoni and Jimmy are fighting. I'd agree with having Jimmy over House but D'Antoni doesn't seem to see it that way.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Well, when House comes in, it's instant offense almost. With Jackson, he takes awhile to get going, but when he does then he's fine. I really don't know what the situation is with Jackson atm, we should find something out within the near future I'd suppose.

·
Self-Proclaimed Expert
4,841 Posts
Eddie House is very very reliable, scoring-wise, off the bench. He's also a very good player to have around in the locker room. I'd rather keep Eddie around than an unhappy Jimmy Jackson, even if he will be a good player to have around in the playoffs.

Hopefully, it's all just rumors and bull though, and JJ isn't having problems with D'Antoni. Though, I must say... he reaaaally didn't look happy on the bench that last game.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I would pick JJax. House is a scorer while Jax is a more complete player and can contribute more on Assts and Boards.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I think House is better off the bench , while kackson would arguably be a better fit to start the game . For just a couple of minutes of instant offense , house is a better choice : younger , very good shooter , not grumpy :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts