Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T-Mac has 19 consecutive losing record. Yao is unable to carry a team. It is time to trade Yao, Houston fans don't want KG. KG is getting old and can't carry the team to the playoffs last year.

Who is on the block? What is the best fit for the Rockets and the future? Which player will help Rockets to win the Championship?

·
Registered
19,468 Posts
Re: Houston needs Tilte. Fans want to trade Yao.

Ballscientist said:
T-Mac has 19 consecutive losing record. Yao is unable to carry a team. It is time to trade Yao, Houston fans don't want KG. KG is getting old and can't carry the team to the playoffs last year.

Who is on the block? What is the best fit for the Rockets and the future? Which player will help Rockets to win the Championship?
By fans you mean YOU, right?

·
Registered
4,558 Posts

Carroll Dawson would trade his mom before he trade Yao.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts

i wish you made sense in your posts. like.. correct grammar would be a nice start.

where's the negative rep button?

·
Registered
45 Posts

CubanLaker said:
Umm ...didnt Yao just sign an extention?

Yea they did, but it does not go into effect tell next year. If the Rockets had to trade Yao, which they are not, I'd like to see if they could land Chris Bosh. Bosh would be perfect with T-Mac. Trade Yao for Chris Bosh and Charlie Villanueva. Then send Howard and Westly to Portland for D Miles. The Rockets get youger, faster, and more athletic. Never going to happen though.

C-Swift\Mutombo
PF-Bosh\Villanueva
SF-Miles\T-Mac
SG-T-Mac\Anderson
PG-Head\Alston

·
Registered
19,468 Posts

RocketFreak said:
Yea they did, but it does not go into effect tell next year. If the Rockets had to trade Yao, which they are not, I'd like to see if they could land Chris Bosh. Bosh would be perfect with T-Mac. Trade Yao for Chris Bosh and Charlie Villanueva. Then send Howard and Westly to Portland for D Miles. The Rockets get youger, faster, and more athletic. Never going to happen though.
C-Swift\Mutombo
PF-Bosh\Villanueva
SF-Miles\T-Mac
SG-T-Mac\Anderson
PG-Head\Alston
Yea..

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
What's a Tilte?

Few teams in history have traded +7 footers who actually produce on the court. Yao is one who produces, though still a bit passive.

Don't hold your breath that Houston mgmt thinks they can win anything without the big fella. The Rockets need some guys not named Tracy or Yao to step it up and produce every game.

·
Registered
531 Posts

WTChan said:
By fans you mean YOU, right?
I'm going to have to concur with WTChan... :nonono: :nonono:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Houston should atleast explore Yao's trade value. I'm sure they probably have, but if there was a way to get KG or Bosh then why not pull the trigger???

I do appreciate Yao, but his youth will be negated by injury at some point. He's too big!

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Tilte? Is that the British spelling of that show "Tilt"? Do you need pinball help? Your ideas bounce around randomly just fine.

I can see Ballscientist trading T-Mac and then badmouthing him about his team losing 19 straight, celebrating with Juwan Howard.

Yao won't be traded. He's a top-tier center who is very durable. He's what's called a "keeper."

CrackerJack said:
houston needs title :yes: - trade yao :naughty:

ballscientist needs brain :yes: - get surgeon :yes:
lol

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Demiloy said:
Look at SHaq before you say that Yao is "too big".

Uh...Actually I was referring to Yao's height. Name for me some big men (over 7'5'') who have had very long and successful careers???

Mark Eaton?
Manute Bol?
George Muerson(sp?)?
Shawn Bradley?
Rik Smits?

Some of these guys played for a while, but with limited success because their bodies ran into trouble.

I'm telling you that Yao will run into problems before long with his body. Shaq is experiencing them now yes and he was dominant for a long time, but that's more of a weight issue or something. I'm talking about height!

·
Premium Member
5,405 Posts
since this thread involves so much sarcasm how about this

kobe for yao

hey, maybe the rockets can start a kobe-mcgrady duo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts