Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rashidi,your stat work is needed!!!!

What is the Knicks record with Houston not playing?????

Is it my imagination,or is it a mere coincidence that it seems every time Houston sits,we win..Last time houston was out of the lineup the Knicks played really well without him..

i could be dead wrong...

It looks like the knicks need a running mate with marbury,not a jump shooter with not much D.....Spree would have been perfect....

And for the record i am not a Shandon Anderson fan,but wouldnt mind a maniac like Ruben patterson

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
guess i am wrong:no:

thats almost the identical record we have wiith him...

to be fair tho,thats with an injured houston

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not sure i follow you rashidi,with the he and i....

were you complementing Anderson???

·
Registered
748 Posts
This is crap. I have this fool running arpund and making mock posts, refusing for me to have a fair and peaceful conversation, and I can't even tell him to stop, in a non-curing manner, without my posts being deleted or edited. How lame, just don't talk to me anymore Rashidi, that is all I ask.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I've got a better idea. Why don't YOU stop responding? YOU have control of your own actions. Try taking some responsibility for them.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Btw, Shandon took 7 FTs this game. Man, is he inconsistent at getting to the line. He also had only around 9 rebounds or so.

When is the last time Allan Houston took 7 FTs AND had 9 rebounds?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in your own sarcastic way,you are bbringing up a veryu good point,which is why i have always liked sprees all around game over houstons...

Houston never penetrates,cant rebound or doesnt want to,cant pass or doesnt want to,and plays terrible D...He is not a good fit with marbury especially since we have Van Horn...

On another note,I am suprised to see how good defensive ball player Penny is....

But what is you real point??

Trade Houston?
Start Shandon?
Start Penny?
Or are you just saying Shandon should get some playing time?
But you compared him directly to Houston..

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Houston never penetrates,cant rebound or doesnt want to,cant pass or doesnt want to,and plays terrible D...He is not a good fit with marbury especially since we have Van Horn...
Correction. Houston never penetrates when he has a bad knee. He did quite a bit of it last year.

How is he a bad fit with Marbury either? Van Horn isn't half the shooter Houston is. What is this, Houston plays on one leg and all of a sudden there's a mutiny? Nobody complained when he was scoring more than 20 at the beginning of the Marbury trade. Typical short-term memory New Yorker.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i suppose you are going to break out the statistics on typical short term memory new yorkers...

speaking of short term memories didnt you post this?????????

"Btw, Shandon took 7 FTs this game. Man, is he inconsistent at getting to the line. He also had only around 9 rebounds or so.

When is the last time Allan Houston took 7 FTs AND had 9 rebounds?"

Are you for real???? Only you can make sarcastic comments,and anyone else who posts is a short term memory new yorker..

What was the point of you post regarding Houston and Anderson??? his knee is fine in your posts???

You really better increase your meds...Half the time you dont know what you say,and the other half is sarcastic and pure GARBAGE...

And for the moderators,either curtail mr numnuts passive aggressiveness and unwarranted sarcasm or let us respond appropriately....

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
What was the point of you post regarding Houston and Anderson??? his knee is fine in your posts???
I couldn't possibly be alluding to the fact that Shandon(me) is actually a decent player that does some areas of the game better than our star SG.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reality check

No you didnt allude to shandonn possibly being a good player

let me quote you

""When is the last time Allan Houston took 7 FTs AND had 9 rebounds

So you see,Mr NY Short Term Memory,you didnt simply allude to Shandonn possibly being a good player,you DIRECTLY compared him to Houston and implied Houston was not capable or has not had those stats for quite some time...

"What is this, Houston plays on one leg and all of a sudden there's a mutiny? Nobody complained when he was scoring more than 20 at the beginning of the Marbury trade. Typical short-term memory New Yorker."

Which is it Rashidi????

You brought up Houstons inability to get to the line and rebound..But you also bring up the fact that hes injured...

STOP ARGUING WITY YOURSELF....You sound like a basketball numnut

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
So you see,Mr NY Short Term Memory,you didnt simply allude to Shandonn possibly being a good player,you DIRECTLY compared him to Houston and implied Houston was not capable or has not had those stats for quite some time...
No duh. How is this not the most obvious fact of the day?

Houston can shoot better than Anderson.
Anderson can rebound and get to the line better than Houston.

What exactly are YOU trying to say, besides getting confused about me stating the blatantly obvious?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts