Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2002-2003 New Orleans Hornets have all the pieces together for an unbelievable season in the world's most amazing city!! Now if we can get Mashburn healthy, there is no team in the east that can run with Silas' boys!! GOD I can't wait tell the season starts!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Shout Out Thread

Originally posted by RaginCajun
The 2002-2003 New Orleans Hornets have all the pieces together for an unbelievable season in the world's most amazing city!! Now if we can get Mashburn healthy, there is no team in the east that can run with Silas' boys!! GOD I can't wait tell the season starts!!
This can be the thread where you make shoutouts for your team.

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
New Orleans: World's most amazing city? It's a good city, but come on now.

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
Originally posted by Malakian
It's the city where you have the most fun;)
I don't know, have you ever been to Vegas?

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I love your enthusiasm, RaginCajun! Hope you're going to be a regular on the Hornets forum when this season starts. The Hornets have a very good team.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Don't expect New Orleans fans to be cheering to long. I could tell you what I think of George Shinn but it certainly wouldn't be in the rules. And I'm still pissed that Baron Davis resigned. BD had a chance to screw Shinn over and he passed it up. Man, what I wouldn't give for that opportunity.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Originally posted by RaginCajun
The 2002-2003 New Orleans Hornets have all the pieces together for an unbelievable season in the world's most amazing city!!
LOL. Everybody Knows The Worlds Most Amazing City Is OKC.

·
Registered
28 Posts
best city of all time is in south dakota, lol

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by Budweiser_Boy
Let's just hope the world's most amazing city can handle an NBA franchise this time around. ;)
Come on now! You were not even alive when the Jazz were in New Orleans. So, do not post negative comments about us unless you know the true facts, and not those posted by the NC media.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by pacersguy
I think this year the Pacers could probably beat the Hornets easly.
We'll see. I doubt it, but you never know what will happen when injuries and such happen. I am looking forward to an exciting season.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by UNCStateGuy
Don't expect New Orleans fans to be cheering to long. I could tell you what I think of George Shinn but it certainly wouldn't be in the rules. And I'm still pissed that Baron Davis resigned. BD had a chance to screw Shinn over and he passed it up. Man, what I wouldn't give for that opportunity.
Don't worry, we will support our team. BD is a professional. He is not on this team to carry out Charlotte's grudges.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts