Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 wins in a row, what can I say...Cy Alexander system may be paying off after all...after a tough and hellified 1-10 start TSU has turned it around and at the start of the OVC slate they are 2-0!

Hope it continues!:yes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm scared

We play you guys Thursday. Depending on what happens Tuesday in Charleston, you may have a team realing after an (0-3) start or a team looking to get back into the thick of it at 1-2. I'm praying for the 1-2. TSU Scares me. I could not imagine an 0-4 OVC start.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looking forward to squaring off with our I-24 rivals. Maybe y'all can get things headed in the right direction. A strong rivalry with TSU would be great considering TSU and Austin Peay are less than an hour away from each other.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx!

Both SE Missouri and Austin Peay has pretty good programs and we look forward to good games VS you guys!

I hope it dosent end up in a brawl like a game last year!

TSU has had some horrible things happen the past few seasons and our new coach is trying to undo a lot of damage that the last one left intact!

It looks like its gonna be another great season in the OVC....maybe we can get 2 teams in! Well...we can dream, can we?:yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts