Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Literally 5 years a go I remember people were listening to Justin Bieber and Taylor swift/
How did 21 savage, Tekfashi, Lil Pump, Drake, The weekend, make a huge push.
Literally saw young highschool white girls listening t 192.168.0.1 o this stuff. I like it too but damn who is the genius marketer behind all this. Hip hop and rap was always around and was even stronger before but what made the sudden shift?

Basically How did we go from " I'll be be Juillet" to "I made her swallow a plan B"....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Literally 5 years a go I remember people were listening to Justin Bieber and Taylor swift/
How did 21 savage, Tekfashi, Lil Pump, Drake, The weekend, make a huge push.
Literally saw young highschool white girls listening t 192.168.0.1 o this stuff. I like it too but damn who is the genius marketer behind all this. Hip hop and rap was always around and was even stronger before but what made the sudden shift?

Basically How did we go from " I'll be be Juillet" to "I made her swallow a plan B"....
saw young highschool white girls listening t mcafee com activate o this stuff. I like it too but damn who is the genius marketer behind all this. Hip hop and rap was always around and was even stronger before but what made the sudden shift?

·
Registered
1 Posts
gangster rap has been existed since way back in the 90s, and Justin Bieber only started his career back in 2010. but i agree, it became so much popular these days, and i hate it. maybe people love gangster rap because it’s trendy and it makes people look cooler. and Justin Bieber — i think that he is not a nice guy. he is one of the world’s most hated, along with Kanye West, Chris Brown,…
anyway, i want the music from 2010–2015 back, when it’s the prime of very known pop stars like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Adele,… and they release the best music ever. way much better than these overrated rappers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts