Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really would like to know how all of you feel being Mods. Whats the goods the bads and the ugly's. Let me know :banana:

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Junkyard Dog13 said:
feels good
You aren't an assistant mod, assistant mods are under 18 and their usernames are pink.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I love it. Its awesome. Im glad for the opportunity and I am trying my best to get this board going. The pinkness don't bother me, shows we are the young guys in here and I don't mind that. I just feel honored and thankful. Thanks guys.

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
How about the Jazz forum? It really needs an active mod that will commit to making it grow. That entails being a posting leader (starting threads and keeping them going) and recruiting.

What do you think?

Or what about another baseball forum or a football forum?

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
that sounds good (jazz) im up for a challenge,

however ill say it now so it doesnt come as a surprize, ill be leaving for the south pacific August 4th and wont be back until the 19th

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Cris said:
that sounds good (jazz) im up for a challenge,

however ill say it now so it doesnt come as a surprize, ill be leaving for the south pacific August 4th and wont be back until the 19th
Jazz have been without a mod for several months I am suer they can go a couple weeks

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cpawfan said:
See what happens when you ask questions. Now we just need BEEZ to make it happen in the morning.
I can give him "work" anytime, he could fly out to Philadelphia International Airport. I will pick him up take him to KOP stick him in our closet thats full of files that need to be filed and he'll be good to go. LOL

If hes talking about the Jazz, no problem

1 - 20 of 31 Posts