Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
I do enjoy being an assistant mod. Although I do not have to do much in the Wolves forum, since we have really the same guys posting here and there. But we could use more.... Maybe some of you guys.... :wink: More posters the better!

BTW, I would love to be a mod somewhere else too along with my most beloved job as the Wolves mod. Vikings forum, NBDL forum, twins forum :raised_ey , Draft forum, Big Ten forum, etc. Anything that I am able to keep up with here in minny.

Chris man, congrats on that Jazz mod job... But I am letting you know, it will be hard to pass our up and coming wolves board!

Also, I have thought about it, and I never really understood why we do not have an automotives/ cars sub-forum here.... A little off topic but just never understood it.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
im very thankful and enjoy it. i dont mind the pink that much and helps people pick out assistant mods faster. im hopeing to do a great job being a asst.mod in the spurs fourm

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Plenty of NL Baseball forums need mods.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Turkish Delight said:
I need a mod in one of the following forums:
Other Pro Basketball, High School Basketball, Street Basketball
i wouldnt mind being a mod in highschool ball or a nfl team, i would prefer a nfl though

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
I love being an assistant mod, just the past week or two I've been busy with stuff, so I haven't been bringing a whole lotta news to the Eagles forum, but, NFL news wise, it has been slow.

I'd like to be an assistant mod on the Blazers forum if they ever needed one, if not I'm good with the Eagles for now.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts