Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
FABULOUS he shot amazingly from the field...I can't wait until tomorrow's game!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
It's early to really magnify his overall game....
From the way he looked during the Lakers 1st pre season game. He looked like he can adapt quickly to the system. He showed his range and at times displayed his driving abilities. Like they said, he's a smoothe & polished player with good offensive skills, now it's time for him to adjust to the next level of play. You know Jax will preach D to him and I think that might be his biggest challenge - To be an aggressive defender especially at the 2 or 3. We all know the great players that play at those spots, He'll be fine. He did mention, He's worked hard his entire collegiate career and he's not drafted for nothing, he intends to work harder this year. :yes:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Rush isn't a guy we should be excited about we should just continue to expect big games from the regulars like Kobe Bryant and Shaq but I would be the first to admit if Kareem Rush has a better season then expected that would be a huge bonus and would really take some load off our main men's shoulders.

Rush won't get much time, unlike most guys I know Phil Jackson way too much to expect him to have confidence in a rookie. Kareem Rush will be there when we need him, just groom him and let him mature IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts