Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Where does bbb.net stack up in your life?

• It's my entire life!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Second. Rite after the Spurs :p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's up there at the top.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It's somewhere in the middle.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Way at the bottom.

Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i go to school frm 730 to 2 i play bball 4 an hour or to at the y and then i come on bbb.net and watch spurs till i got to bed... so its alot :biggrin:

11,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TheRoc5 said:
i go to school frm 730 to 2 i play bball 4 an hour or to at the y and then i come on bbb.net and watch spurs till i got to bed... so its alot :biggrin:
sounds alot like my schedule, but I'm at school from 8:40 to 3:55.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I love posting on bbb.net, but I have so much stuff to do, I can't post as much as I would like. I have school, and I'm in all hard classes. Also I have basketball practices, which average out to be around 5-6 hours of basketball a day(2 hr school practice, 1 1/2 hr open gym and 2 hr aau practice). Then I got homework, and ****. I usually find more time on weekdays to post than on weekends, b/c on weekends I am out with friends until who knows when and usually am spending the night at someones place.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I love posting on this board and especially loving discussing the Spurs, but I can't truely say that posting here takes priority over much in my life. :biggrin:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I don't post here much. I just check it out when I'm bored.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Well, I think I spend way too much time on this site sometimes, so that falls under the "It's up there" category.

I get off of school at about 2:00PM, and one of the first things I don when I get home is check the site. Now that we have a very active forum, it's much more enjoyable to come into this forum and see all of the posts that I haven't read.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
i picked way at the bottom... even though i like going to this site and loves the spurs, it's not my number one thing. i'm a senior goes to school from 8:30-1:00, with way easy classes... but i just find stuff to do, unless when i'm like way bored and have nothing to do! i'll come here, hahah just kidding.... but really i only spend like 30 mins a day here and i dont really read every post. i used to but now there's too much of them!

anyway you guys are awesome though! uhhh how does bbb.net play in my life? um way at the bottom... but how does the spurs, this forum, and the people here play part in my life? it's up there! ohh yeah i finally got my first job. i'll start working next week so i'll still drop by for sure but maybe not as much...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts