Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How could can Bosh be?

Yes, stealing the idea from 'how good can LeBron be', but I just want to see what a lot of people think of Bosh and how good can he be.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
average could

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Very, very good. All-Star level.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
He has huge potential. He is tall (somewhere around or above 6'11), has a huge wingspan, and has outside skills to compliment his inside game. Chris definitely needs to put on weight, and that will come in future offseasons. Plus, he is performing great as a young rookie. I think the sky is really the limit for him.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
He could be the next Jermaine O'Neal or Kevin Garnett, but I have to say I am not nearly as high on the guy as I was earlier in the season. He hit the rookie wall in December and early January, and hit it hard, and his recent solid play in a few games is not enough to sell me on him again.

Guys like Bosh are can't-miss draft prospects because they are tall, athletic, and quick, and they are bound to show flashes of dominance, but not all of them become consistent superstars. At this point I think he's far more likely to become Chris Wilcox or Stromile Swift.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
BOSH :banana:

He has a very good outside/inside game. He just need to bulk up, so he wont be pushed around by the bigger guys.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bunk 040</b>!
As good as Rashard Lewis. He should become the same type of player as Rashard Lewis with much more intensity. He's killing himself at PF move to SF and develop an outside game.
He's a PF. Bosh is also a good shotblocker.His future is in the post, he just needs to put on weight.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
20/10/3 type of player.

Unlike Amare Stoudamire, he dosn't have to rely on total athletism, Bosh is a very skilled big man.

In a year or 2 :

Bosh >>>> Amare

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
i think he'll end up the best player out of that draft besides lebron

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>fjkdsi</b>!
i think he'll end up the best player out of that draft besides lebron
Carmelo?

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
i think bosh will end up better than carmelo
carmelo maybe a better scorer
but bosh is a better reb/defender
and i think bosh has some nice passing skills
if he gains some muscle he will be hard to leave off all star teams

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I think Bosh will be terrific.
He won't be better than Lebron. It will be tough to be better than Melo.

But he and Wade will be right there.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>tpb2</b>!
top 5-10 in league.
agree

and just for kicks, better than amare :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts