·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?????

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I went with four. Duncan is one of the best players to ever play this great game. I believe he will stay loyal to the Spurs his whole career and we still have a bright future here in San Antonio. He is only 29 so I could easily see him getting five or over though.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I think he will get 5. That might be going out on a limb, just a tad, but I believe our team can become that good. I think we have a very good shot at winning one this year, and the next 3 years we should be front runners as well. 4 or 5 is what I think he will end up with, but being an optimist, I say he'll win 5.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i put 5+ cause i think he will retire about 40 or so. so with 11 yr i think we can get 3 or more rings not to metion were in good poistion to get one this yr wich would make three already

·
Registered
287 Posts
I put 4 and that is assuming that we do not win it this year...I have said it before, but I just don't feel good about his ankle this year...but I do think after this year, with the management we have and the people we have locked up long term, our window is pretty solidly another 5 years and who even knows after that...

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I think he could win up to 6, but also may not win another one his entire career. Hypothetically, say he plays until he is 38, which is, I believe, 9 more years. He could play less, but unless he gets serious injury, I think he will play into his older age. This team is good enough, right now, to contend for 6 or 7 more years, and will continue to get better in the future. We could win 4 in the next 8 years, although unlikely.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Well, Duncan is the franchise player, but I think his future number of rings is going to depend on his supporting cast. Duncan is Duncan. I don't expect a huge dropoff from him anytime soon, and he should remain at a very high level for awhile. Duncan is the constant in the equation. The role players are the variable.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
parker is very young and manu isnt old either so i feel that we draft well so im not to worried for our future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts