Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many teams are going to get in from the big ten you think this year? I think we might get 4 or five. The Big Ten is down this year, but isnt college basketball as a whole down?

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
I would say.. Wisconsin (12-3), Illinois (12-4), Purdue (13-4), Iowa (9-6), and maybe Indiana (9-6), Michigan (10-5), and Michigan State (8-7)

At least 3 will make it.. Other's on the edge right now

·
Registered
26 Posts
Iowa's done

They lost Reiner, DeWitz is transferring, ineligibity bug bit them....they are not going to the dance IMO

The state of the Big Ten this year, and all the bad press it has recieved....I would say Illini, Purdue, Wisconsin......then a MAYBE to MSU if they right the ship....their schedule was hardest in the ****ry I believe

Indiana had beat OSU, Northwestern, and Michigan....they will level off....

I still can't read Michigan yet...maybe they are a possibilty, but doubtful, they needed that win in Wisky the other night

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
I don't think Indiana or Iowa will make it to the tourney, they're NIT bound.

·
Registered
26 Posts
LOL

a little off the subject, but in my last post, I guess my typo cut me off

it was supposed to be COUNTRY...LOL

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wisconsin, Illinois, Purdue will obviously make it. Michigan State has what one could consider "quality" losses (I guess) against many of the top teams in the country, so if they kick a** in the Big Ten season, I could see them slipping in. The rest of the Big Ten is just beating each other up, so they will all have too many losses to make it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts