Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our perimeter defense was horrible tonight. and it wasn't even because of screens or anything, just lazy defense. they made jason richardson look like larry bird tonight. i could have understood maybe if there were alot of screen and rolls, but all it was was driving to the basket, kick it out for an open three. :curse:

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Yeh this is one thing i agree with u on.I was so frustrated at the Blazers play it wasn't funny as well as the refs i was cussing at the tv and screaming to guard the 3.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Because Warriors are a playoff team now. People need to expect this from them. You guys have no defense just face it. You guys are not a playoff team.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WarriorFan64 said:
Because Warriors are a playoff team now. People need to expect this from them. You guys have no defense just face it. You guys are not a playoff team.
ha ha ha ha. a playoff team. you guys have been saying this for 10 years now. the warriors will fade again, don't worry about that. its a nice thought to have, but the warriors will not make the playoffs.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
WarriorFan64 said:
the warriors area team in the playoff hunt, they're not a playoff team now.

Portland is a team on the hunt to be...a decent team that might someday make the playoffs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts