Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He made 870,046 this year. The beginning of the season he was worth probably 1.6 million, dunking every offensive rebound his side of the court. Then he got injured and never was the same. Hes worth exactly that 870,000 the second half of the year.

Do you want to resign him if we keep wilcox and rebraca? Or do we just get N'diyaye and perhaps a 2nd rounder to be that last big man off of the bench?

I like moore's energy, ability to shoot, and play different positions. But, he is too inconsistent. Not sure if id give him much more than a million.

What about you guys? Let him go? If not, how much would you pay him?

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I think he is worth the veterans minmum for two years. I have a felling he wont be looking for a big contract. If he is happy here and the Clips want him back then he will be back. I think they definelty need to keep him or get another big because Wilcox looks horrid.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Starbury03 said:
I think he is worth the veterans minmum for two years. I have a felling he wont be looking for a big contract. If he is happy here and the Clips want him back then he will be back. I think they definelty need to keep him or get another big because Wilcox looks horrid.
That sounds about right.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is the vets minimum for his age? 900000-1000000?

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
Yamaneko I cannot keep up with all your zero's... but the veteran's minimum for a 7 year player is around $950,000.

Mikki Moore is a human being, of course he'll look for the biggest contract available. But I doubt there will be any decent offers on the table, the most he can hope to get is $3 million over 2 years.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, harder to get a long term contract when youre over 30

1 - 6 of 6 Posts