Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ballscientist said:
1. a strong defender runs to Steve Nash all the time, never gives him any break, give him double teams occasionally;

2. use body-to-body defense to stop J and Q;

3. Amare is thinking about dunk on every touch, strong defender like Dampier, Fortson and Evans can make him take outside shots.

If Suns score less than 110 points, they are going to lose in the playoffs.

from poker:
J is Joe Johnson
Q is Q-Rich.
:sigh: Some pretty ok stuff by Ballscientist I have to agree. That last part from poker J is Joe Johnson Q is Q rich stuff makes me laugh though. :laugh:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
It makes sense. But I'm sure teams have tried this strategy numerous times this season. Problem is we're to fast and up tempo for teams go guard us. So they can try tough D but most of the time they can't keep up with are pace.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KidCanada said:
It makes sense. But I'm sure teams have tried this strategy numerous times this season. Problem is we're to fast and up tempo for teams go guard us. So they can try tough D but most of the time they can't keep up with are pace.
Thats just what I thought. No team can keep up with us. We have the most athletic starting 5 out there.

·
Banned
662 Posts
You have to have this Power Foward, 6'11, about 270, number 21, he is really boring but really good, i think his name is Tim Duncan, basically he is the only thing that worries me when thinking about the suns chances of goinf all the way.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Strategy to beat the Suns is simple. Foul all the time and hope the refs don't call it and then hit all your three point shots. Works every time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts