Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You go to user CP at the top of the page. It's right next to forum and new posts. On the left hand side there is a buddy/ignore list under the miscellaneous category. Make sure you type his name in the second box-the ignore box.

You won't have to read any of his post unless they are quoted by someone else. You are welcome everybody.

·
Registered
253 Posts
You go to user CP at the top of the page. It's right next to forum and new posts. On the left hand side there is a buddy/ignore list under the miscellaneous category. Make sure you type his name in the second box-the ignore box.

You won't have to read any of his post unless they are quoted by someone else. You are welcome everybody.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why have you been keeping this to yourself???????????????

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
There's also a self control button in your pea brain ;)
Says the man who can't help but compensate for his small pee-pee by getting under the skin of posters on a low-major message board.

Hilarious...

·
Registered
4,142 Posts

Bless you! Much better than my "yet another mention of Dayton/PIG" drinking game.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
What a beautiful thing!!!!

·
Banned
416 Posts
Says the man who can't help but compensate for his small pee-pee by getting under the skin of posters on a low-major message board.

Hilarious...
What exactly is the definition of a low-major anyway, considering the lowest entry into the NCAA Tourney is through the joke that is the PIG.

Is their a high-minor conf out there somewhere that i don't know about? ;)

There are major conf (BCS level), Middle (CAA level), & low (AE level). A low or mid-major implies that there is a minor conf out there somewhere or there would be no reason to use the word "major".

I guess the AE fits that bill since they were in the PIG (last 4 in & lowest portal into the dance and are 16 seeds quite often), so for all intents & purposes the AE is LOW D1 level like the SWAC etc...

Low mid-major sounds better, but it's not accurate. I like low D1 instead of the word "Major", which makes no sense

·
Banned
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why have you been keeping this to yourself???????????????
I thought most people already knew how to do it. I don't use it myself. I'm not sure how or why I found it. I know I have been on an ignore list myself. Nostrajimus will not be able to read your post as well. That is how I knew I was on an ignore list. Can't make everyone happy.

I bet this thread will get atleast 10 people to ignore him but prolly 20+. There have been around 5 posters so far that posted they already have. You can't see their post Nostra but they are there. It's not about having to read your post as much it is having to scroll past it. Waste of time but not anymore for people.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts

Does his posts get to you that much you got to ignore them. lol. Get over it.

·
Banned
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does his posts get to you that much you got to ignore them. lol. Get over it.
NO. I do find him annoying and he has been posting more lately. I didn't ignore him but I know several posters wanted to and were thinking about leaving this site. I told them a way to ignore him and hopefully keep these posters around.

Get over me making this thread. I'm not hung up on anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.