Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im tired of this team looking great then looking bad. the consistency isnt there but hopefully they've figured out they have to bring the same intensity every game and they will be very dangerous come playoff time.

damn, when bobby and miller come back were gonna be loaded with players and hopefully it doesnt cause problems and everyone can be on the playoff roster.

the more players the better :biggrin:

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
sac23kings said:
im tired of this team looking great then looking bad. the consistency isnt there but hopefully they've figured out they have to bring the same intensity every game and they will be very dangerous come playoff time.

damn, when bobby and miller come back were gonna be loaded with players and hopefully it doesnt cause problems and everyone can be on the playoff roster.

the more players the better :biggrin:
I agree they're winning every other game. :nonono:

They need to be consistent or otherwise we won't go that deep in the playoffs.

·
Registered
521 Posts
DaUnbreakableKinG said:
I agree they're winning every other game. :nonono:

They need to be consistent or otherwise we won't go that deep in the playoffs.
I think if the Kings can improve on playing consistent and much better D, we're going to be much more dangerous during the playoff.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Twix said:
I think if the Kings can improve on playing consistent and much better D, we're going to be much more dangerous during the playoff.
That's true. But I guess that takes time since we're missing players and we have new players on the roster. So the best kings team that we can see might be during next year. :groucho:

GO KINGS!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts