Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

What kind of team are the Bulls going to be?

• Defensive team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offensive team

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Interior strength

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Perfectly balanced

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Superstar + role players

Votes: 2 8.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Defensive team
2. Offensive firepower
3. Interior strength
4. Perfectly balanced attack
5. Superstar + role players

Examples of:

..defensive teams: Detroit, Heat
..offensive teams: Milwaukee, Dallas
..interior strength: San Antonio, Clippers
..perfectly balanced attack: Sacramento, Seattle
..superstar + role players: Philadelphia, Minnesota

Where will the Bulls make their reputation? Will it be the Chandler-Curry show (interior strength)? Maybe it will be the perfectly balanced attack type, featuring tight passing from Crawford, Williams, and Rose? Maybe just a lock-down defensive squad, tight at every position?

Where will they make their reputation, and where would you LIKE to see them make their reputation?

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
thats a tough call for me to make at this point. The team is not complete yet. The fact that JK has not signed any other player yet, tells me he is looking at some trades. So until the team is complete it would nt be possible for me make an opinion at this time

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Although it's really kind of hard to say, but I voted for "Offensive Firepower".

With JC, JWill, and Jalen from the outside and Fizer, Chandler and Curry down low, the Bulls will have a half court offense that is capable of scoring in bunches. These players, as well as ERob and Hassell, will be able to scoring transition too. For the first time in four seasons, I don't the Bulls will have a tough time scoring baskets. What I fear most is their inability to play team defense.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I voted for them to be an offensive team but I hope that within a couple of years they can be a hard nosed, aggressive team. I hope Curry develops into a big, physical type center and I want them to be aggresive on both ends of the floor, right now they are the youngest team in the league so it will be difficult to be aggressive and alot of fouls will be called, when they get adjusted to the nba game and gain the officials respect I can imagine them being the Bad Boys of the new millinium, i dont mean have a bad reputation but like i said, be very physical and i hope to see alot of hustle. Jalen Rose is a great addition to the team and I think he will be a big part of JWills development. Maybe we can add some assistant coaching to teach out guys how to play killer D.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I'll have to go with defensive team.
In a couple of years we'll have chandler anchoring
the defense. Curry shouldn't be out body down low though some of the quick perimeter shooting centre well give him trouble. Hassel will hopefully still be around to provie solid D at SG.

That leaves the big question marks SF and PG. Hopefully J.C or J.W will develop in solid defenders, if they do we then can cover big and small PG. Still a question mark over SF.

I just think we have the defensive weapons in the making.

·
Registered
785 Posts
At this point, about the whole Bulls team is a defensive liability except for maybe Hassell and JWill, who are both adequate defenders. The rest are horrible...especially Rose, Curry, and Crawford.

I'd guess the Bulls strongpoint in the future would be their offense.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Yup, it's gotta be the offense, although interior strength is a close second.

In reality, we've got enough potential to go in almost any of these directions. Of course, that means we've got the possibility to go in none of them as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts