Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After drafting Perry Jones III, the Thunder have stayed quiet this offseason. Is that a good thing?

Should they be extending Harden while they have an open window? How about Ibaka?

Would you consider breaking up the big 4? If so, what sort of trade return would you envision getting back?

Same question for Eric Maynor. Will he be a necessary casualty of trying to keep the big 4 intact?

Will PJ3 step in as the 10th man for this team?

Will a Scott Brooks coached team ever win a championship?

Did Derek Fisher deserve a shot at hanging around this season?

Should the Thunder be worried about losing to the new look Lakers in a playoff series?

Would you consider bringing back Nazr Mohammed?

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/oklahoma_city.htm

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
After drafting Perry Jones III, the Thunder have stayed quiet this offseason. Is that a good thing?

Yes

Should they be extending Harden while they have an open window? How about Ibaka?

If they can, yes.

Would you consider breaking up the big 4? If so, what sort of trade return would you envision getting back?

Try to avoid at all costs.

Same question for Eric Maynor. Will he be a necessary casualty of trying to keep the big 4 intact?

I think that Maynor could be a really good back up point guard for this team. I really like the kid, but not at the expense at the big four. Try your hardest to keep him, but don't go overboard.

Will PJ3 step in as the 10th man for this team?

It's possible.

Will a Scott Brooks coached team ever win a championship?

If he stays in OKC, probably.

Did Derek Fisher deserve a shot at hanging around this season?

Yes.

Should the Thunder be worried about losing to the new look Lakers in a playoff series?

Absolutely. The Thunder are still the favorites in the west, but the Lakers have officially entered the top tier alongside OKC and Miami.

Would you consider bringing back Nazr Mohammed?

Moot. Sure I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts