Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i dont really start many threads but i have the league pass and 20 minutes ago Dwight Howard just got technical number 18 and that means he must serve a one game suspension. And by chance the Majic have a few days off and there next game is Sunday against the bulls? IMHO that is the game that if we win will clinch the best record in the east?

·
BAIT
12,946 Posts
Are you asking if their next game is against the Bulls? Or are you stating it?

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
OK i dont really start many threads but i have the league pass and 20 minutes ago Dwight Howard just got technical number 18 and that means he must serve a one game suspension. And by chance the Majic have a few days off and there next game is Sunday against the bulls? IMHO that is the game that if we win will clinch the best record in the east?

Howard will be out vs. Bulls unless the tech is overturned.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Did you just say Majic?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts