Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phil Jasner of the Philadelphia Daily News:

Sixers president/general manager Billy King is looking at trade options to help improve his team.

"One source indicated King has been in conversations with the Orlando Magic in various permutations of a deal that could bring them Juwan Howard and Gordan Giricek, with Snow going south and perhaps a couple of other players from each side being included."

http://www1.realgm.com/src_wiretap.php#1076511379

Orlando trades:
SG Gordan Giricek
PF Juwan Howard

FOR

Philadelphia:
PG Eric Snow
C Samuel Dalembert
C Amal McCaskill

TRADE ACCEPTED
Trade ID number 1493334

TEAMS WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS:

IVERSON
MCKIE/BUCKNER
ROBINSON/GIRICEK
HOWARD/THOMAS
JACKSON/COLEMAN

SNOW/STRICKLAND
MCGRADY/LOU
BOGANS/
GOODEN/DECLERQ
DALAMBERT/PACHULIA

I dont know,looks like emergency trade which in a way help both!

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
If Philly did this trade, I think the fans would never go to any of the games.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Would love to see this trade get done. Gooden would finally get to show what he can do. Would be a 20 and 10 guy in a heartbeat if Howard left.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
I would love to see this trade is Dalembert is included. He looks like he is becoming everything we wanted Hunter to become.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
As a Magic fan I would definitely like to see this happen. Like somebody said, Dalembert is exactly what we were expecting Hunter to be like, and Snow solves the PG problem. I think the Magic would have to add a pick (WAS 1st?) in order for this to go through.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MagicStick</b>!
As a Magic fan I would definitely like to see this happen. Like somebody said, Dalembert is exactly what we were expecting Hunter to be like, and Snow solves the PG problem. I think the Magic would have to add a pick (WAS 1st?) in order for this to go through.
Yeah, I'd love this trade, and adding in the Washington 1st rounder(probably will be in 2005 or 2006 at the earliest) could help this deal. Snow and Dalembert would be awesome.:yes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts