Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
I have no idea how this thread went in this direction. Allrim/LeGoat is like EH/R-Star on acid.
I guess EH and R-Star are probably on antacid.

·
Premium Member
23,791 Posts
Makes me miss the Gary/Allrim feud when it was at its height

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
Helen Keller was a world-renowned civil rights activist and author. What are you talking about?

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Helen Keller was a world-renowned civil rights activist and author. What are you talking about?
She was death blind and dumb. I would be happier not being a world-renowned civil rights activist and author than be a ****ing person people make jokes about

·
Premium Member
23,791 Posts
If nothing else, drunk LeGoat sure is interesting to watch...

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
People on here have my twitter my pic is with her. So if I actually like you can see her I ain't hiding anything but you ain't my boy so **** off
Diss, Basel, AtlDan can all see what she looks like so they know she's real but I don't give a **** about what you think Knick Killer

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Allrim is just not that intelligent and can't come up with rebuttals without Gifs. Usually it's ok because his gifs are hilarious but lately they've really really sucked and I've been real disappointed but w/e hopefully he steps his game up soon so this rivalry means something again. Until then it's not worth my time
My rebuttal is this, we don't have a rivalry. You're just another annoying poster on these boards, with the addition of kissing ass to become a mod for some reason.

Shall we look into that a little futher? Why does one want to become a mod on a internet forum so badly to begin with? Are you someone who just demands respect, but can't get it anywhere else? Or are you some kind of control freak? But again you can't control anything in real life, so you try so desperately (AND FAIL everytime) on a internet forum.

Anyways I have more important things to do right now, so please don't think we have a rivalry, because we don't. I post gifs to EVERYTHING, don't feel special. If you want to judge my intelligence based on gifs I post, be my guest.

Soooooooooo

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Diss, Basel, AtlDan can all see what she looks like so they know she's real but I don't give a **** about what you think Knick Killer
The fact that you care if people think your "girlfriend" (if you even have one) is real, speaks louder than anything else.

And your weird hatred for Hellen Keller speaks for itself as well.

·
Premium Member
23,791 Posts
My rebuttal is this, we don't have a rivalry. You're just another annoying poster on these boards, with the addition of kissing ass to become a mod for some reason.

Shall we look into that a little futher? Why does one want to become a mod on a internet forum so badly to begin with? Are you someone who just demands respect, but can't get it anywhere else? Or are you some kind of control freak? But again you can't control anything in real life, so you try so desperately (AND FAIL everytime) on a internet forum.

Anyways I have more important things to do right now, so please don't think we have a rivalry, because we don't. I post gifs to EVERYTHING, don't feel special. If you want to judge my intelligence based on gifs I post, be my guest.

Soooooooooo

21 - 40 of 45 Posts