Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen about a dozen Nugget games in my life. Im a KMart fan turned Nugget fan. Was wondering about how the Nuggets handle the fast break. Do they try to run with it or are they more of a run the offense at all costs. I would think they have all the pieces there to be as good as New Jersey was running the break. I know they dont have a JKidd but Miller seems very solid. Ive seen about every game KMart has played in his college or professional career and there's maybe 3 or 4 forwards who can match his ability running the break. Truly as great a finisher you'll ever see.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by <b>nbanoitall</b>!
did u watch the playoffs?

they want to run other teams out of the gym
I followed the East...you see I live on the east coast and was following the Nets

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KennethTo</b>!
Denver = best fast break team in the league
I actually think that will be the Suns, but those games between the Nuggets and the Suns are going to be must watches.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Icehole. You are an absolute disgrace? What kind of fan switches teams because of the departure of one player? Good riddance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nets management has gutted the team in order to sell to the highest bidder they have no loyalty to Nets fans. When they drafted KMart no.1 I instantly became a Nets fan...now Im a Nugget fan, call it what you want.

·
&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
1,596 Posts
Originally posted by <b>icehole3</b>!
Nets management has gutted the team in order to sell to the highest bidder they have no loyalty to Nets fans. When they drafted KMart no.1 I instantly became a Nets fan...now Im a Nugget fan, call it what you want.
Ignore what others are saying.
You like KMart, enuff said.

I was the same with Zo, followed him from Charlotte to Miami, even tho he left the Heat I couldn't stop supporting them.
It's understandable to follow your fav player around, but like me, I'm sure you'll grow out of it.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>OG</b>!

Ignore what others are saying.
You like KMart, enuff said.

I was the same with Zo, followed him from Charlotte to Miami, even tho he left the Heat I couldn't stop supporting them.
It's understandable to follow your fav player around, but like me, I'm sure you'll grow out of it.
I agree. Most people have favorite teams, but many have favorite players as well. There's nothing wrong with following a player.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts