Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forget sactown...this was our biggest win of the season...WE ArE BAcK BOYS...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!
Forget sactown...this was our biggest win of the season...WE ArE BAcK BOYS...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cool your jets, soldier. This team ain't showed us nuttin..........................yet. ;)

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Riiiiiight?????

showed us they have won 3 in a row on the road!

showed us they just beat the hottest team at home who had won 8 in a row!

showed us they beat the kings in the toughest arena in basketball!

but hey that havent showed us anything...maybe Im excited but cmon dude show some spirit instead of just saying they havent showed us anything!

Maybe you should root for another team cause if you cant excited after a win like this than become a laker fan!

not being an *** but you really should realize this was a MONSTER win for us!

·
Registered
540 Posts
like I said before the blazers are right on schedule.;)

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
they've shown us how to be 5 under .500 , it was a good win but cmon lets no make a mountain out of this grizzly molehill just yet - it *could* start something but we are playing the bulls next and as per we seem to excel against the decent teams and fall to the minnows.

so heres hoping

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
We held the Kings to 32.9% shooting in their building. Then we held the Grizzlies to 31% shooting in their building.

We're back. And we're for real.

GO BLAZERS!!!

3-1 since Cheeks cried.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
lets see if they can maintain focus...

they almost blew it against the Wizards who were without Arenas, Larry Hughes and somebody named Stackhouse :eek:

they should beat Atlanta and Chicago.... but if they do not... they take a few steps back in a season that is running out of games

remember after a big game against the Kings on the road they lost at home to the Warriors.... we have lost 4 in a row at home.. :nonono: and to not all that good of teams too..

lets start with Atlanta.. and just win...

I do hope we are back...

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NathanLane</b>!
We held the Kings to 32.9% shooting in their building. Then we held the Grizzlies to 31% shooting in their building.

We're back. And we're for real.

GO BLAZERS!!!

3-1 since Cheeks cried.
ahhh. Cheeks has found the secret ingredient which makes millions of males all across the country get their act together and do what they're supposed to.

I gotta go. my wife is sniffling, which means it's my turn to either do the dishes or to give a back rub.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Stack has missed the whole year. And Arenas has missed most of the year. We beat em by double figures. It was a solid win.

Why are you trying to make it look like a moral loss? We beat em. Kwame is playing well lately, they beat the Pacers, but we took em.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
These wins on the road are major confidence-builders, but they're meaningless if the Blazers can't win either against the Hawks or the Bulls, or both. If the Blazers can win both, I think we can really start looking for a return to the post-season.

If not, and especially if we somehow drop both, we may just be looking at another up-and-down inconsistent stretch, one that will probably lead to the lottery.

I know it seems like a lot to put a pressure to put on just two games, but the time to put a spurt together is right now, before the All-Star break, so that Portland doesn't have to do all of it in the last two months of the regular season. The schedule doesn't make it any easier.

·
Basketballboards.net HOF
795 Posts
Trail Blazers 88, Grizzlies 76

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- The Memphis Grizzlies finally came out flat, and it ended the longest winning streak in franchise history.

Zach Randolph had 21 points and nine rebounds Wednesday night as the Portland Trail Blazers relied on their physical play for an 88-76 victory over Memphis.

Rasheed Wallace added 16 points and 10 rebounds for Portland, which has won the first two games on a three-game road trip.
Blazer Game Recap

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nice win against Memphis

Stopping Memphis' winning streak was sweet. A Portland win and a Memphis' loss, two wins in one game.

Memphis looked horrible tonight. A lot of it was because Portland played good defense, but Memphis does look flat tonight. I hope Memphis carry on with this type of play their next few games.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts