Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hughes' return near:

Larry Hughes' return to action is near. He could return within two weeks. Hughes had a second surgery to repair a right middle finger last month.

He's no longer in a cast and he's no longer wearing a brace. Hughes has started taking short jumpers and ball-handling drills.

"I'm feeling good right now," Hughes said. "Everything is feeling good. As soon as I get cleared I'll be ready to go."

Hughes has been out of action since the end of December. He's more than ready to play.

"It's been tough sitting and waiting," Hughes said. "I haven't done anything with my right hand for three months and that's kind of unbelievable as much basketball as I've played. I'm tired of watching."
http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?t=3229

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
Trying....not....to...get....hopes...up.

You know. If the Flip/Larry/Lebron triumverate can gel quick enough, we might just make a serious run in the playoffs. It's not Kidd/Jefferson/Carter. But it's a damn good 3some. Especially defensively. Did anyone realize that Flip had such quick hands? He's like Hughes-lite on the defensive end. If we can start forcing more turnovers and getting out and running...man.

·
Registered
303 Posts
CHKNWANG321 said:
Ive heard Mike Brown say on his radio show that the starting lineup would be the same. Z,drew,lbj,larry,snow. But do you think its possible we'd see a z,drew,lbj,flip,larry ?

Z,Drew,Bron,Flip, and Hughes would be a nasty lineup...hopefully we get to see it happen before the playoffs. Sure looks a hell of alot better than Z,Drew,Bron,Jones,Snow experiment that we had to experience a month ago.

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
you guys will be a massive challenge for any team with a healthy hughes come playoff time.
here's hopin he makes a successful and smooth return.
his D will help out no end

Reactions: Morongk22
2,289 Posts
CHKNWANG321 said:
Ive heard Mike Brown say on his radio show that the starting lineup would be the same. Z,drew,lbj,larry,snow. But do you think its possible we'd see a z,drew,lbj,flip,larry ?
As good as Flip has played, you cant justify benching snow after he has started every game for us this year. He is our team captain, and I believe he is the glue that holds our team together. More so In the huddle and locker room, than on the floor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.