Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a moderator now. I'm just helping out KC and Bama with keeping things kosher...

Let's all be intelligent posters, and I hope that I can help everyone feel free to express your opinions about our Bulls without being subject to attack or anything.

Bulls rock.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Showtyme, I will now blame you for any errors in my posts. I am holding you responsible for editing all of my posts for mistakes and stupid ideas. :D

By the way, since you have been moderator, HJ has appeared to start replies twice and then he disappeared. Are you deleting his posts before we get a chance to see them? Naughty, naughty, naughty!

Obviously, I am kidding.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Congrats Showtyme, I may have trouble with the intelligence part but I'll not have a problem with being civil for a few days. I am leaving town.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Originally posted by Showtyme
Hi, I'm a moderator now. I'm just helping out KC and Bama with keeping things kosher...

Let's all be intelligent posters, and I hope that I can help everyone feel free to express your opinions about our Bulls without being subject to attack or anything.

Bulls rock.
Congrats and welcome Showtyme. (PM me if you have any questions concerning anything and I will do likewise.):grinning:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts