Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He might be great but, here is my argument...

He plays on the worst team possible. If you look at Dang, Stinson, Lavender, Tucker, and some of the other freshman studs they are putting the numbers up on good teams. Maybe not great teams but at least they are decent. Humphries is putting the numbers up because everyone else on the team pretty much sucks..... Anyone agree or disagree??

It's like any good player that puts up good numbers on a crappy team. He may be good but how good would Chris have been at Duke or UCONN?

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Cycloneandy</b>!
He might be great but, here is my argument...

He plays on the worst team possible. If you look at Dang, Stinson, Lavender, Tucker, and some of the other freshman studs they are putting the numbers up on good teams. Maybe not great teams but at least they are decent. Humphries is putting the numbers up because everyone else on the team pretty much sucks..... Anyone agree or disagree??

It's like any good player that puts up good numbers on a crappy team. He may be good but how good would Chris have been at Duke or UCONN?
Have you even seen Hump play?

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
you could make the argument that it is harder to put up numbers on a bad team, which the gophers are, at duke he wouldnt be getting as much pt with their rotation but he would be doing ok. as for him being overrated, how can he be overrated when everyone bashes the guy?. i like him. i think he will be a good fit for some team,like the spurs,lakers.....in the pros.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts