Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Takeit2dahouse00</b>!
It's Hurricane season!
hey...isn't another hurricane supposed to hit FSU on Friday?

It's not important when we're talking about a hurricane affecting millions of people, but I just wanna have that damn game, I can't take these delays anymore....

·
Registered
48 Posts
The weather down here rececntly isn't giving us much a break is it. It's still east of the Caribbean, so there's still alot that could push it away from us.

Originally posted by <b>ThE HeAT ShOW 15</b>!
screw frances , wutta about ivanit should be near or on cuba by friday evening! and this sucker is big(their all big)
Screw Frances, what about Ivan? It should be on or near Cuba by Friday evening! This sucker is big (they're all big).

Sorry for sounding like a jerk here, but some posts are rediculous. Just slow down while your typing them and they'll be much easier to read.

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
damn 3 hurricanes in 3 weeks.

I dont think it will happen but thats one of the reasons i am not putting the shutters down.

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Hurricane Ivan is a category 5 now. 160 mph winds. Pray for whoever gets hit by that, cuz it's going to be really bad. :no:

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
(AP) - Hurricane Ivan intensified Thursday, heading straight for Jamaica and possibly Florida with 160 mph winds after it killed at least 20 people while pummeling Grenada, Barbados and other islands. Foreigners began fleeing Jamaica, and U.S. officials ordered people to evacuate the Florida Keys. Widespread looting erupted in St. George's, Grenada's capital, and dazed survivors picked through debris and tried to salvage remnants left by the storm. An Associated Press reporter watched people taking televisions and shopping carts of food from warehouses
:sigh: :no: :( :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts