Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
barkley said that the Knicks have players who like walking the ball upcourt and guys who like to run..He also said KVH and KT can NOT start together..I totally agree...

Stephon is now THE man and he needs to create in the open floor..

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry goofed up..Isiah is goinig to go aftey athletes and it may be a Miles type...We need guys who can get out on the break,and thats not Thomas and KVH...KT looks LOST.....

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
KT is an overrated PF.

He doesn't have a post game. All he has is a jumper. He's a Michael Doleac that can play defense and grab rebounds.

I think from what we've seen of KVH, believe it or not, he actually likes to run. After Shandon Anderson, who is the one getting feeds on fastbreaks? KVH. KVH needs to go back to PF, where he'll be quicker than all the other PFs. Thomas can then back him and Deke up, and it would allow the Knicks to go out and get a guy like Miles and start him. Or they could start Penny or Shandon Anderson at SF.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am with you rashidi..Put keith back at the power foward slot..You need a road runner at the small foward and that could be Shandonor a Miles..I have a funny feeling you wouldnt mind trading Frankie for miles:yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts