Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LIKE HIM NOT THE NETS! AND UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE HIM IF HE NEVER CAME ON THE NETS! I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE'S FAVORITE PLAYERS ARE PLAYERS THAT PLAY OR PLAYED FOR THEIR FAVORITE TEAM! I AM VERY FAR FROM A CALIFORNIA, DALLAS, PHOENIX, A NEW JERSEY FAN! I JUST LIKED THEM WHEN KIDD WAS ON THEIR TEAMS! I LIVE VERY,VERY FAR AWAY FROM ALL OF THESE LOCATIONS TOO! Oh, and Bizzy. Not that I am meaning to diss you or anything, but for someone who thinks Jason Kidd is the man, disses the Knicks, Supports the Nets, and always talks about the Nets I would think would have been to at least one Nets game. I live thousands and thousands of miles away and I have even been on very long road trips to see the New Jason Nets. Just because of Jason though. I have met him a couple of times. He is a very nice person and I got to sit down and talk to him.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
here's my response:

i've been a kidd fan since his days in college and seeing him play for my home team makes me happy. now, as for never going to a nets game, does that make me any less of a fan? it's not that easy for me to get to the meadowlands (transportation-wise). and it's not that easy for me to pay for tickets (at least now that i'm in college it's not). as soon as the new arena in newark will be built, transportation will be perfect for me. plus, anyway, this season i plan on going to at least one game - even if it means hitch-hiking from my school in brooklyn...lol...

and, really, i haven't dissed the knicks...

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
I have always liked Kidd too, from the first time i saw him play, I have always liked him, he does not need a tatoo, or a to pierce something to be a cool nba player, and all he does to be a great nba player is that he uses his mind, nothing else, that's all he needs.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by the_truth
I have always liked Kidd too, from the first time i saw him play, I have always liked him, he does not need a tatoo, or a to pierce something to be a cool nba player, and all he does to be a great nba player is that he uses his mind, nothing else, that's all he needs.
exactly... :yes:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I have to agree with all of you

Jason Kidd is the best all around player now. He reminds me of Magic

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
i thought that Dallas team was gonna kick ***!

this was when Mashburn and Jimmy Jackson were the young guns, both averaging over 20 pts a game. they had a couple of decent big men in Popeye Jones and Roy Tarpley... and then, adding this guy outta Cali, who was pumped up to be the best PG since Magic....

i still haven't figured out why it didn't pan out...

but, for the record, at this point and time, Kidd is definitly the best PG the league has seen since Magic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts