·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
It is a hell hole.

Anyone that can get traded out should count themselves lucky. If I'm Eddy Curry I'm begging Paxson to trade me before I ruin too much more of my career spinning my wheels in Chicago.

Getting out of the bulls is like getting out of Jail.

As a fan it feels like a hell hole, I can only imagine what it's like for the players.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Portland is in a MUCH better position than Chicago. For all the talk of "bad guys" playing in portland, only Patterson has done anything i consider a true crime(He is a aweful person, rape and assault on his wife). No other P-Town player has done much beside smoke weed, and lets face it, we all love a lil bud now and then.

Portland has the longest playoff streak ever, granted this is going to end this year, but that cant be down played.

We have a 22 year old rising superstar. We have made the playoffs for 20 straight years. In 05' the Blazers will only have 16 million commited to salary's.

We are in a much better position than the bulls, but the bulls with all their young talent have the POTENTIAL to be in a much better situation than the Blazers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts