1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Impossible is nothing!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I too believe as well...its only 10 games into the season...this team has the heart and character to bounce back from adversity...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nah, not a stupid thread Demiloy. :clown:

I'm a believer!!!!.... eeek, got that song in my head now.... whats that one from Shrek??

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Sweeper said:
Nah, not a stupid thread Demiloy. :clown:

I'm a believer!!!!.... eeek, got that song in my head now.... whats that one from Shrek??
I was thinking more "R-Kelly" when I saw this thread

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
yes the rockets will make the playoffs. by the 2nd half of the season, the new guys will be adjusted and the rockets will make their run. maybe this year we started off bad enough that we won't have to play the mavs in the first round(though i still think by that time the rockets will be the better team). playing well at the end of the year(and better soon), getting the 6th seed, and not having the spurs until the conference finals would be nice.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Of course we'r gonna make the playoffs. :twave:

·
Registered
444 Posts
just look at my name

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know we will make play-offs, its just the matter if seeding. Anything lower than 5th seed is failure.

·
Registered
717 Posts
We got off a slow start.:(
And plus, Sura and Glover are out+ McGrady for a few weeks.

I think we'll go to the playoffs, seed 7 or 6. :)

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
i still believe...

then again, im still expecting the texans to do the same, so maybe i shouldnt get an opinion.

·
Registered
877 Posts
well, we're 3-8 now, dead last in the West. We really have to get back to our winning ways... maybe the all-star break being held in Houston this season will provide a boost for the guys, I don't know...

I still believe :)

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
3-11. This is as positive and optimistic as I've been about a 3-11 team than I have ever been. T-Mac will be back, Yao is angry, Head is stepping up... this team's ready to roll

1 - 20 of 24 Posts