Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

I come in peace!

429 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Yao Mania 
#1 ·
...for now ;)

Looking more and more like it's gonna be my team against yours in the first round. I just wanted to congratulate you all on a great season and how far you've come. I look forward to a good matchup.

I can only be nice to your team until April 19th though, so figured I better post this now :bbanana:

#2 ·
Get your *** the hell outta here u damn troll haha j/k

And if the standings remain the way they are, Clips/Mavs will be an exciting series and imo the best series in the first round of the West. Last Game against the season will be a great scouting chance for Dun to see some matchups to exploit :D.

#8 ·
Looking more like a LAC/Denver first round now. 15 games seperate Denver and Dallas, and you guys just lost to Dallas today.... keep up the tanking guys!!

#9 · (Edited)
Yao Mania said:
Looking more like a LAC/Denver first round now.
Thank god, Memphis has the tie breaker against us, so they are in the 5th spot as of today.

We are 3 1/2 games up on the 7/8 seed with 5 to play. Memphis also has 5 games left to play

Remaining Schedule

Clippers
  • Portland
  • @ Seattle
  • Seattle
  • @ Memphis
  • @ Dallas

Grizzlies
  • Minnesota
  • @ Charlotte
  • @ Houston
  • Clippers
  • @ Minnesota

It looks like the race for the 6th seed is going to come down to whoever loses the Clipper - Memphis matchup.

#10 ·
Throw all pride aside and let Chris Wilcox destory your team on the back-to-back with Seattle :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.